Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Weekend 2007

Hi. I'm Tate. I'm going to tell you about my Labor Day weekend with my mom, dad, and Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Brad, and a bunch of other family and friends...


I learned that I like to look at trees a lot. This one was silhouetted against the blue sky Saturday afternoon, and I looked at it for a long time from my vantage point on the lawn...

And mommy was lying next to me, watching the tree blow in the wind. She's pretty, isn't she?

Grandma Vicki was there too...

And Grandpa Brad. I have a hat like his.

This is what Daddy was looking at and enjoying most during our visit...


...Mommy and me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scary picture of Gramma Vicki....but cute ones of the little guy and his mommy. :) Gramma V

Sally said...

What happy times, with your precious little one. I can't wait to see and hold him again--Tacoma or bust! G-Ma R.