Monday, April 7, 2008

April Crawling


Tate's surprising us with his antics: he now points with a finger, pushes his high chair around the living room, and can understand "no," "mama" and "dada" (though he gets us confused...I say 'dada' and he looks for mommy coming up the stairs!), and he seems to like Cheerios already semi-soggy with milk.
He can stand, sometimes, without the assistance of a hand on a chair or a table, until he realizes he's standing without assistance, and then...plunk to the floor.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look out Mommy and Daddy....he's busting out. What a cute and entertaining update. Love Gram and Poppy

Monica said...

The random kicking kills me... why is that so funny?

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why, but it is very funny. The whole things makes me laugh. Thanks for keeping us supplied with such good entertainment. XOX Gram & Poppy

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sally said...

I've tried to leave a comment twice now and it disappears. So this is just a test. Grandma Sally

Sally said...

Here I ago again. It is so fun to see Tate crawling at full speed--the obvious "joy of kicking" reminds me of his dad doing the same thing at Tate's age. I really like his green "wheels" too--advancing his mobility, with the "windshield" between the seat and the floorboard. How clever that both of those will adjust for a lengthening little boy. I haven't seen such a high chair before, and it is really cool!

Love, from Nanna Robertson

(it will be interesting to see which of these names stick with Tate, when he gets his chance to take his pick).